Update. We won the second accumulator @ 11.93.
There are not many games today, but we still made two accumulators you might find interesting! The first one has a higher multiplier but it is also much more risky than the second one. Good luck!
Multiple Bet @ 37.46 – Confidence 2/5
- Brema-Bayern. 20.45 GMT+2. We expect this to be a close game, but Bayern should be able to pull it off. Since it might go to extra-time, it seems like a safe bet would be Over 1.5 Away @ 1.30.
- Wolves-Arsenal. 20.45 GMT+2. Wolves has been absolutely brilliant against the top six in this season, but Arsenal desperately needs to win to qualify for Champions League. This is quite risky, but we think it might be worth it (otherwise X2 is also good). Arsenal to Win @ 2.45.
- Manchester United-Manchester City. 21.00 GMT+2. This game is fundamental for both teams: Man. City needs to win to at least achieve the championship, while Man. United needs three points to get closer to Champions League qualifying positions. BTTS @ 1.72.
- Milan-Lazio. 20.45 GMT+2. Lazio is getting further from the European competitions and Inzaghi’s position depends on the success in Coppa Italia. We can thus expect Lazio to play their best football, but Milan also needs to break out of the recent poor performances streak. BTTS @ 1.90.
- Breda-Feyenoord. 20.45 GMT+2. If Feyenoord wins this game, they will be officially qualified to Europa League. Breda, on the other hand, is fighting to avoid direct relegation and play a tiebreaker game, but they are unlikely to bring home any points here. Feyenoord to Win @ 1.40.
- Atl. Madrid-Valencia. 19.30 GMT+2. Atletico Madrid have no chance left to win the championship and they are already qualified to Champions League so there is not much to fight for. Valencia, on the other hand, will do their best to bring home as many points as possible. Atl. Madrid to Win or Draw @ 1.20.
- Espanyol-Celta Vigo. 20.30 GMT+2. Celta Vigo desperately needs to win to get away from the relegation zone, while Espanyol is in a fairly safe position but still would benefit from a win. Over 1.5 @ 1.22.
- Leganes-Ath. Bilbao. 20.30 GMT+2. This is a perfect chance for Ath. Bilbao to put a few points between them and Alaves and secure the Europa League qualification. Over 0.5 Away @ 1.44.
- Levante-Betis. 21.30 GMT+2. Levante needs to win to get away from the relegation zone, while Betis needs to win to get closer to the fight for Europa League. Levante or Betis to Win @ 1.28.
Multiple Bet @ 11.93 – Confidence 1.5/5
- Astra-CFR Cluj. 18.45 GMT+2. The host team won 1-3 the first round, but CFR Cluj has won the last five away games against Astra. They need to win scoring at least three goals to pass to the next round so there is a possible (risky) bet: Over 1.5 Away @ 2.10.
- Akhmat Grozny-Krasnodar. 18.00 GMT+2. Krasnodar has not been performing well away, but they need to bring home some points to secure their Champions League qualification and possibly give a try to take over the second position. Krasnodar to Win or Draw @ 1.25.
- FK Rostov-Lok. Mosca. 18.00 GMT+2. The away team needs to defend the second position and given that they have been doing well in the last few games, there is a good chance they will be able to win. However, FK Rostov is strong at home and only lost two games in this season, which is why a safe bet would be Lok. Mosca to Win or Draw @ 1.35.
- Kazan-Ufa. 18.30 GMT+2. The host team is in a relatively safe position, while the away team is close to direct relegation and likely to play a tiebreaker game. Kazan to Win or Draw @ 1.25.
- Zenit Petersburg-Din. Mosca. 20.00 GMT+2. Zenit is close to win the Premier League and will probably be able to do so with a few games left to play. Zenit to Win @ 1.57.
- Utrecht-Sittard. 19.45 GMT+2. Sittard is close to being safe and only needs a point. On the other hand, Utrecht needs to win to secure their position that qualifies for Europa League playoffs. Although Sittard will probably avoid relegation in this season, we do not expect this to happen today. Utrecht to Win @ 1.32.
- Zwolle-Groningen. 19.45 GMT+2. Zwolle has pretty much nothing to fight for, while Groningen still has a small shot at Europa League playoffs. Zwolle or Groningen to Win @ 1.30.
Credits. The featured image is called “Bayern Munich vs AC Milan”, by spablab, and it is licensed under CC BY-ND 2.0.