The first is a multiple which I recommend only to place a small sum on (I usually go for the minimum, namely 2€).
Note. In this post, each match is only described briefly because I am still working on the website interface. The next ones will be much more detailed, but I still recommend you to follow the tips below.
- Anderlecht – Club Brugge. 20.30 UTC+2. The host team, despite the loss of concentration in the middle of the championship, was able to conclude the last ten matches with the second-best home performance. Club Brugge, on the other hand, has been absolutely brilliant away and it is worth noticing that it has scored a large number of goals. Bet: Away Goal @ 1.20.
- Furth-Dresda. 19.00 UTC+2. The value of Furth not to lose is quite significant since in this season they only lost two home matches and their recent performance against stronger teams speaks for itself. Also, Shamrocks won five out of six H2H clashes with Dresda at home. Bet: 1X @ 1.40.
- Sassuolo-Chievo. 19.00 UTC+2. Both teams are on a terrible streak, although Chievo is doing much worse since its relegation seems to be unavoidable. Sassuolo is relatively safe, but teams which are fighting to remain in Serie A are steadily closing in. I expect Sassuolo to win (1 @ 1.60), but just to be safe I would go with Over 1.5 @ 1.30.
- Atalanta-Bologna. 21.00 UTC+2. Bologna is on a 3-win streak and fighting its way out of the relegation battle, while Atalanta is aiming for a spot in European competitions and, thanks to the terrible performances of its competitors, this is an excellent opportunity for Atalanta to put them behind. I expect Atalanta to win (1 @ 1.40), but another bet with a slightly higher quotation is Over 1.5 Home @ 1.53.
- PSV-Zwolle. 18.30 UTC+2. The host team only has 0,31 goals conceded per match when playing at home. The 3-1 loss against Ajax last week reduced the point-gap, and now they cannot afford to lose or draw. The away team was able to concede only 5 goals in the past 5 matches, one of which against Ajax (which they lost 2-1), but I do not expect this trend to last. I recommend going with 1 @ 1.18 or PSV to win + Over 2.5 @ 1.44.
- Feyenoord-Heerenveen. 20.45 UTC+2. Feyenoord form is rather bad (1W 2D 2L), and they were able to lose 4 out of 5 matches in which they were the favourite. On top of that, the recent performances of Heerenveen were brilliant with 4W and 1L. To keep the pressure on the third place, AZ, Feyenoord needs to win, but from what we said above there is no value in backing 1. Bet: BTTS (Both team to score) @ 1.53.
- U Craiova 1948 CS-Viitorul Costanta. 19.00 UTC+2. In the championship, U Craiova performances at home were brilliant as they only twice in the whole season while Viitorul Costanta has been a little bit more inconsistent away. This is a little bit tricky so I would not recommend betting on it, but if you really want to 1X @ 1.20 and Over 1.5 @ 1.33 are both relatively safe.
- Siviglia-Alaves. 19.30 UTC + 2. The loss of Real Madrid against Valencia yesterday puts extra pressure on Siviglia which needs to win here to keep fighting for a spot in Europa League. Alaves started this season brilliantly, but now they are struggling to keep up with their own pace. Bet: 1 @ 1.40.
- Leganes-Valladolid. 20.30 UTC+2. The host team only lost two matches at home this season, and they actually won against both Barcellona and Real Madrid. Valladolid, on the other hand, is fighting to avoid relegation but they will have a hard time trying to take points in this match. Bet: 1X @ 1.20.
- Real Sociedad-Betis. 21.30 UTC+2. Both teams are struggling despite being in the fight for a spot in Europa League. I expect a draw (1-1) out of this match, but to be safe I will back X2 @ 1.67.