Yesterday we were very close to winning the multiple bet with 6 out of 8 correct guesses, but Feyenoord played a much better match than expected. Below you will find two multiple bets on which we will place 2€ each and next a list of a few matches that can be either combined (risky) or played as single-event bets.
1st Multiple Bet @ 14.50 – Confidence 2/5
- Clermont-Nancy (20.00 UTC+2). The host team still has a shot at reaching promotion play-offs, but their recent home form is rather unfortunate as they only got one win in the last five matches. The main issue seems to be their inability to concretise the opportunities created. Nancy, on the other hand, is fighting to avoid relegation and needs to obtain as many points as possible. Bet: Over 1.5 @ 1.44.
- GFC Ajaccio-AC Ajaccio (20.00 UTC+2). Both teams are relatively close to relegation and have been wholly inconsistent with the recent performances. From 2014 they have met eight times with no draws. This season, the GFC Ajaccio was unable to score a goal in each of their home losses, while AC Ajaccio only won 2 out of the last 15 away games. Bet: 1X @ 1.36.
- Grenoble-Orleans (20.00 UTC+2). Orleans current form is superb, but Grenoble at home is tough to deal with as they only conceded two goals in the last five matches and 0.67 per game in the whole season. Orleans, on the other hand, scored 1.64 goals per game away and a win is necessary for them to have a shot at participating in promotion play-offs. Bets: Away Goal @ 1.44 or X2 @ 1.55.
- Le Havre-Niort (20.00 UTC+2). Niort collected a total of one point in the last five away games and two points considering also home ones. Le Havre, on the other hand, is close to the play-off positions and winning here is of the uttermost importance. I recommend betting on 1 @ 1.66 but, if you are worried about a possible draw, then Under 2.5 @ 1.60 is also highly valuable.
- Lorient-Beziers (20.00 UTC+2). Beziers scored a single goal in the last five away games and conceded nine goals. Lorient has not been brilliant at home lately, but they need to win this match to protect their play-off position from the teams that are closing in such as Troyes and Orleans. Bet: 1 @ 1.55.
- Red Star-Brest (20.00 UTC+2). These two teams are in very different situations: Brest is figthing to keep its promotion position while Red Star is struggling to leave the last position. The host team has one draw at home in the whole season and they usually either win or lose without scoring a goal. The safest bet in my opinion is Away Goal @ 1.22, but 2 @ 1.80 might be worth the risk.
- Sochaux-Paris FC (20.00 UTC+2). Paris FC is at -3 points from a promotion position and the season is almost over so they will do their best to win this game. Sochaux has not been brilliant in the last few matches, but they are too close to relegation to give up this match without fighting. Betting on 2 @ 2.30 seems quite valuable, but I do not feel like recommending it because Paris FC always struggled to take any point at all in Sochaux. Bet: X2 @ 1.26.
- Valenciennes-Troyes (20.00 UTC+2). Troyes is close the play-off positions, but this match is not exactly the easiest one to take home. Valenciennes has the third best attack in Ligue 2, but also the worst defense as they conceded 48 goals in this season. Bet: Away Goal @ 1.30.
2nd Multiple Bet – Confidence 3/5 @ 30.60
- Kortijk-Waregem (20.30 UTC+2). Waregem got two draws in a row in the Europa League group and desperately needs a win to have a shot at the first position. This is why I expect them to score at least a goal, taking into account that Kortrijk, despite the two victories, is not the best at defending. Bet: BTTS (Both teams to score) @ 1.40.
- Bordeaux-Marsiglia (20.45 UTC+2). Marsiglia is likely too far from the Champions League positions; however, the Europa League is still a goal they can achieve with some efforts. Bordeaux, on the other hand, has not much to fight for because it is relatively distant from relegation and, at the same time, from European challanges. Nonetheless, Bordeaux at home has been a an obstacle for Marsiglia for many years now and I feel like 2 would be too much. Bets: Away Goal @ 1.30 or Under 2.5 @ 1.60.
- Magonza-Friburgo (20.30 UTC+2). Main lost four consecutive games (only Hannover did a worse job losing five) and conceded 12 goals in the last five. Friburgo, on the other hand, is performing significantly better than usual and both teams are far enough from relegation. The safest bet, in my opinion, would be Away Goal @ 1.33, but BTTS @ 1.66 is also something you should consider although a little bit more risky.
- Bielefeld-Aue (18.30 UTC+2). Bielefeld, despite the start of season, is now doing significantly better. Both teams are far enough from relegation. Aue scored 11 goal and got the most points away in the last five (away) games. Bets: BTTS @ 1.70.
- Regensburg-Bochum (18.30 UTC+2). Regensburg is finding it hard to score and the defensive line of Bochum will probably make it even harder. That said, we expect a game with few goals, if any, but still in favor of the host. Bet: 1X @ 1.28.
- Southampton-Liverpool (20.00 UTC+2). Southampton is a big obstacle for Liverpool at home, but a defeat here would probably mean that Liverpool will lose the championship again Manchester City. Bet: 2 @ 1.40.
- Brescia-Venezia (20.00 UTC+2). Venezia is fighting to avoid relegation, but it is not performing well away as they only scored two goals in the last five away games. Brescia, on the other hand, is in first position and looking at this much as a terrific opportunity to put a 3 point gap with Lecce. Bet: 1 @ 1.50.
- FC Porto-Boavista (20.00 UTC+2). After losing to Benfica, Porto now cannot afford any other mistake and needs to close this match as safely as possible. Boavista, on the other hand, won a single away game in the whole season and will probably be unable to do anything. Bet: 1 Handicap (-1) @ 1.45.
- Tenerife-Gijon (20.00 UTC+2). Tenerife lost only two games at home in the whole season, but Gijon is also doing an amazing job being the team with the most points in the last five matches. We will probably not see a lot of goals in this match, but I expect Gijon to score at least one (Away Goal @ 1.53).
Credits. The featured image is called “Liverpool Soccer Ball Football Cake”, by mags, and it is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.