Yesterday, the second and the third multiple bets were so close! We lost the second one because Lazio-Sassuolo ended 2-2, which was absolutely unexpected since Lazio will now have a hard time to recover from this.
Hopefully today we will get our first win. I recommend to play it safe, as always, and place only 2 euro for the multiple that follows.
Multiple Bet @ 31.34 – Confidence 2/5
- Club Brugge – St. Liege. 20.30 UTC+2. Club Brugge has a 80% winning rate at home against St. Liege in the last five games and a 100% Over 2.5 rate in the last ten games. St. Liege needs to win or, at the very least, draw to keep the 2nd position (Champions League) as close as possible. Bets: BTTS @ 1.57 – NO or Over 2.5 @ 1.57 – ✓ (4-0).
- Chateauroux-Lens. 20.45 UTC+2. Lens needs as many points as possible to stay close to Play-offs, but Chateauroux is also in need to get farther to the relegation battle. Bet: X2 @ 1.25 – ✓ (0-0).
- Amburgo-Magdeburg. 20.30 UTC+2. Amburgo is in a much better form and a win here would mean two things: they get closer to Colonia and the gap with the 3rd position grows considerably. Bet: 1 @ 1.52 – NO (1-2).
- Chelsea-West Ham. 21 UTC+2. Arsenal lost against Everton and is now at 63 points tied with Chelsea, but still ahead because of the results of H2H games. This is why to qualify for Champions League, Chelsea needs to win as many points as possible from now on. Bet: 1 @ 1.30 – ✓ (2-0) or (risky) 1 + Over 2.5 @ 1.70.
- Bologna-Chievo. 20.30 UTC+2. Chievo has already been relegated to Serie B, while Bologna is doing its best to avoid it. The recent form of the home team is brilliant, with 9 points out of 15 obtained in the last five games. The 1X is not worth the risk, so I would either go 1 @ 1.40 or Over 1.5 Home @ 1.66 – ✓ both (3-0).
- Palermo-Verona. 21.00 UTC+2. Lecce’s defeat yesterday gives Palermo a good chance to get ahead of them. Verona is fighting for Play-offs and is not far from the top positions so we expect this match to be a though one. Bet: BTTS @ 1.85 – NO (1-0).
- Tondela-Portimonense. 21.15 UTC+2. Over 1.5 @ 1.25 – ✓ (3-2).
- FCSB-Sepsi. 20.00 UTC+2. If FCSB wants a shot at qualifying to the next Champions League, they cannot accept any other outcome than their victory. Bet: 1 @ 1.42 – ✓ (2-0).
- Cadice-Saragozza. 21.00 UTC+2. Cadice is close to promotion’s Play-offs and at home it has been absolutely brilliant the whole season. Bet: 1 @ 1.75 – NO (3-3).
Credits. The featured image is called “Eden Hazard jogs over to the corner”, by Ben Sutherland, and it is licensed under CC BY 2.0.