Champions League is finally here and for those games we will only go for single bets as they are as unpredictable as possible.
Multiple Bet @ 9.90 – Confidence 3/5
- Blackburn-Derby. 20.45 UTC+2. Derby is performing well and has a shot at getting to play-offs this season, but it cannot afford to lose here. Blackburn, on the other hand, has been doing terribly in last few games but is in a relatively safe position (+8 from relegation). Bet: X2 @ 1.40 – X (2-0).
- Bristol City-West Brom. 20.45 UTC+2. Bristol City is probably the more likely to win since it needs it more than West Brom to protect its play-offs position from Derby. West Brom, although quite far, can still catch up with the first three teams. Bet: BTTS @ 1.72 – ✓ (3-2).
- Preston-Leeds. 20.45 UTC+2. Leeds losing to Birmingham put them in a difficult place since they have been surpassed by Sheffield Utd losing the automatic promotion position. We expect Leeds to win, but Preston is not easy to deal with at home. Bet: BTTS @ 1.72 – X (0-2).
- Sheffield Wed-Nottingham. 20.45 UTC+2. Sheffield Wednesday is brilliant at home, while Nottingham is terrible away. The host team lost a single match in the last 10 games this Saturday against Aston Villa, but otherwise there is no reason to expect them losing. Bet: 1X @ 1.30 -✓ (3-0).
- Swansea-Stoke. 20.45 UTC+2. Both teams are safe from relegation and too far from the top to give it a try. Stoke has not been defeated in the last five games (although four of them are draw), while Swansea is fairly consistent at home. Bet: 1X @ 1.27 – ✓ (3-1).
- Bolton-Middlesbrough. 21.00 UTC+2. Bolton is fighting not to be relegated, while Middlesbrough lost five games in a row and ended up outside of the play-offs positions. Bet: Over 1.5 @ 1.44 – ✓ (0-2).
- Preston-Leeds. 20.45 UTC+2. Bet 2 @ 2.10. Confidence 3/5 – WON!
- Sheffield Wed-Nottingham. 20.45 UTC+2. Bet 1 @ 2.10. Confidence 3.5/5 – WON!
- Tottenham-Manchester City. 21 UTC+2. Bet Over 1.5 Home @ 2.75. Confidence 2/5 – LOST.
Credits. The featured image is called “Tetra 006”, by dioxido, and it is licensed under CC BY 2.0.