Yesterday we lost the multiple bet, but won two single-event bets (Preston-Leeds and Sheffield Wed-Nottingham) both @ 2.10.
Moving on, today we have a multiple bet with the available championship games and a few single-event bets with the Champions League matches.
Multiple Bet @ 26.80 – Confidence 3/5
- Birmingham-Sheffield Utd. 20.45 UTC+2. Birmingham surprising victory against Leeds last week interrupted a streak of five games lost. Nonetheless, Sheffield Utd must win here to surpass once again Leeds and we do not expect Birmingham to stop them. Bet: X2 @ 1.30
- Brentford-Ipswich. 20.45 UTC+2. Ipswich is close to relegation, while Brentford is performing badly but in a safe position. We expect the away team to do their best to take home three points and Brentford to go for at least a draw. Bet: BTTS @ 1.72.
- Hull-Wigan. 20.45 UTC+2. Hull is doing well at home and has not lost a single game in the last 10. Wigan, on the other hand, is not performing well away and has no real reason to win since they are safe from relegation but too far from play-offs. Hull, on the other hand, is still close enough to the play-offs battle and will probably take home three points. Bet: 1 @ 2.15, but 1X is fine if you want to play safe.
- Millwall-QPR. 20.45 UTC+2. Both teams are really close to the relegation battle (at least to Rotherham). We expect Millwall to get at least one point from this match as they need them more and QPR is generally disappointing away. Bet: 1X @ 1.22.
- Norwich-Reading. 20.45 UTC+2. Norwich will probably win this game and increase the gap with the second position (Leeds at the moment). Reading is close to relegation and it is unlikely that they will pose a threat to Norwich. Bet: 1 @ 1.36 or (more risky) BTTS + 1 @ 2.80.
- Rotherham-Aston Villa. 20.45 UTC+2. Six wins in a row allowed Aston Villa to obtain the 6th position, the last available one for qualifying to play-offs. Rotherham has one point more than the first team which gets relegated, so they need to take home as much as possible from this game. Bet: X2 @ 1.20.
- Duisburg-Colonia. 18.30 UTC+2. This is a perfect chance for Colonia to increase the gap with the 2nd position and get closer to both promotion and championship. Bet: 2 @ 1.36.
- Rotherham-Aston Villa. 20.45 UTC+2. Bet: 2 @ 1.66. Confidence 3/5.
- Birmingham-Sheffield Utd. 20.45 UTC+2. Bet: 2 @ 2.20. Confidence 3/5.
- Ajax-Juventus. 21.00 UTC+2. Bet: 2 @ 2.35. Confidence 2.5/5.
- Man. United-Barcellona. 21 UTC+2. Bet: 2 + BTTS @ 3.70. Confidence 2/5.